Friday, March 27, 2009

Luthertist or Baptluthian

A friend suggested I change the name of this blog to "
Baptist, finally submitting to the truth"

I had to Laugh at that. There is something about being a Lutheran that fills me with satisfaction, But as I have ranted at people who call themselves Catholics who do not accept or follow the doctrine of the Catholic church, I have to ask,,,, Can I still call myself Lutheran even though I attend a Baptist Church?

Last night was the last night of my teaching a class at the Lutheran/Presbyterian Lay Ministry for Mission school. What a Blessing that was. As we progressed through the weeks many students asked why there churches are dying. As I have recently left Zion Lutheran I guess I could tell them,,,,, but because I'm am not all there, :) my reason will probably never be the normal response. Holy Spirit told me to go. This has been validated by the events that have come into play since I left Zion.

The men who I am a Missionary with in Prisons ( I prefer the title Servant) we have expanded our Ministry to non-Denominational Churches. Three time in four years we have held outside of Prison Keryx weekends and have had a resounding success in bringing real salvation to people who claimed that they were saved.
How do you know if your saved in Christ Jesus? Your life is dedicated to the furtherance of Gods Kingdom.

So anyway the Sad, Sad thing is that religious people who would not walk across the street to help a Catholic, Lutheran or what ever, and would never, never set foot in a Methodist or Catholic 4 day weekend BUT would in the same teaching attend a weekend in a Mission or Baptist church.

The thing is in all of this,,,,, God be praised, God be worshipped, God wants to have a loving, sustainable relationship with YOU.

So It seems God has tagged me to evangelize to EVERY CHURCH IN NORTHERN MICHIGAN regardless of religion. I have started this with some success.

The Problem is the Carnal aspects of church leaders.... How to convince them that this is the eternal life giving water that Jesus promised and not a device to steel there sheep? OR,,,,Heaven forbid to evangelize there flock, OH MY! more work for pastor or priest.

Sola Scriptura, Sola Fide, Sola Gracia

But excluding myself why are people leaving the big 5 churches?

Logic?

If Faith comes by hearing or reading,
The Big 5 do not promote Bible reading or study, They have sold there souls to the Lectionary and there is no continuation of worthwhile scripture. Also many in the Big 5 do not believe the Bible is the word of God. There are parts they do not like so they do not speak of them. They would like to have a Bible written in # 2 pencil so they can become there own god.

so there people have no faith because they do not hear.
There is no Grace because there is no faith,

Hell fills up.

The growing churches Instead of hearing a Sermon about the ecology hear the word of God by chapter, WITH NO PERSONAL COMENTARY. and then are fed, nourished sustained and give there lives completely to God.

OR

It is all Predestination and so God chooses and so it does not matter what a person does, his path is fixed.

Aleichem shalom,,,,,, Upon you be peace

No comments: